WHY CHOOSE THIS PRODUCT?
Renew the look of your steering wheel, with this easy to fit DIY steering wheel wrap. Simply use the provided needle and thread to stitch the cover over your existing wheel, meaning no removal of parts is required. Made for the steering wheel that can be found in models made from 2014 to 2020.
The steering wheel cover provides not only great looks, but also a great feel too. It makes the steering wheel slightly thicker and the texture helps with with grip, making it far superior to the original leather steering wheel.
The product is available in a range of colours in styles to help you turn your steering wheel into a piece of motorsport art. Please send us a message if you would like to request a custom colour or stitching.
- Alcantara Steering Wheel Cover
- Double Sided Tape
- Trim Tool
- Sewing Thread
- Sewing Needle
MADE TO FIT:
||Model Year Range
Photo credit: @f21_dean
Please Note: This is a DIY wrap kit, we are not responsible for incorrect fitting. A fitting guide will be sent via a digital download upon dispatch of the item.
If you have any other questions please contact us: email@example.com
Detailed instructions will be provided via digital download, upon dispatch of the item.
- First test fit the steering wheel cover on your steering wheel.
- Once checked, remove the cover and apply the adhesive tape to the steering wheel cover. Leave the adhesive release liner on at this point.
- Reapply the steering wheel cover and adjust the position if necessary.
- Remove the adhesive release liner and stick the cover to the steering wheel.
- Using the trim tool push the excess alcantara cover into the spokes.
- Next, stitch the cover using the needle and thread, tying a knot at the end of each section.