Why choose this product?
Charging our smartphone's is part of most daily routines, but sometimes your phone needs that extra power to last those extra long MINI adventures. Our solution provides exquisite styling with multiple features.
Check out our fitting guide on YouTube.
- Qi wireless charging pad - The horizontal design acts as a stylish out of sight, phone holder, helping to reduce distractions while on the road.
- Charging Indicator - A small LED indicator is situated on the front of the charging pad. A white light signifies that the charger is ready to charge, and when a smartphone is placed onto the pad, a blue light will let you know the device is being charged.
- Retains access to 12V (Cigarette Lighter) port and your existing USB/AUX ports, see our installation video guide for more information.
- Easy installation - We've worked hard to adapt this product to make it as simple as possible to install. We provide a small kit which has everything you need to get your new wireless charger installed!
- Provides a space for small objects below the wireless charger, such as receipts or loose change.
What's in the box?
- Wireless Charger
- Power cable with piggyback connector and inline fuse.
- Pre-Installed 12V (Cigarette Lighter) port.
Made to Fit:
|F55||5-Door Hatch||2015 - Present|
|F56||3-Door Hatch||2014 - Present|
|F57||Cabriolet||2015 - Present|
We cannot be held responsible for damage caused to your own vehicle during and after installation of the product. We would recommend watching our fitting guide until you have become familiar with the installation. If you feel you are unable to install the item, please contact our team, prior to installing, for assistance.
Wireless Charging: During wireless charging your smartphone will become warm, this is because heat is the waste energy created when charging a battery. Please be cautious of this and remove the phone from the pad immediately if you feel it has become hot (more than warm).
Please only use the wireless charger when your engine is running to prevent you car battery from draining, and also when you are in the vehicle, as leaving your phone on display increases the risk of vehicle break-ins.