WHY CHOOSE THIS PRODUCT?
Renew the look of your MINI R-Series Generation 2 steering wheel, with this easy to fit DIY steering wheel wrap. Simply use the provided needle and thread to stitch the cover over your existing R55 | R56 | R57 | R58 | R59 | R60 | R61 steering wheel, meaning no removal of parts is required.
The steering wheel cover provides not only looks great, but also has a great feel. The steering wheel is slightly thicker and the texture helps with with grip, making it far superior to the original leather steering wheel.
The product is available in a range of colours in styles to help you turn your steering wheel into a piece of motorsport art. Please send us a message if you would like to request a custom colour or stitching.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Suede Steering Wheel Cover
- Double Sided Tape
- Trim Tool
- Sewing Thread
- Sewing Needle
Looking for the other products featured here?
MADE TO FIT:
|R55||Clubman||2008 - 2015|
||Hatch||2007 - 2013|
||2009 - 2015|
||2011 - 2015|
||2012 - 2015|
||Countryman||2010 - 2016|
|R61||Paceman||2012 - 2016|
Please check your own steering wheel before purchasing.
Please Note: This is a DIY wrap kit, we are not responsible for incorrect fitting. A fitting guide will be sent via a digital download upon dispatch of the item.
If you have any other questions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed instructions will be provided via digital download, upon dispatch of the item.
- First test fit the steering wheel cover on your steering wheel.
- Once checked, remove the cover and apply the adhesive tape to the steering wheel cover. Leave the adhesive release liner on at this point.
- Reapply the steering wheel cover and adjust the position if necessary.
- Remove the adhesive release liner and stick the cover to the steering wheel.
- Using the trim tool push the excess alcantara cover into the spokes.
- Next, stitch the cover using the needle and thread, tying a knot at the end of each section.